Your Local Office
Another Happy &
TOLL FREE 800-696-9275
Marlborough, MA 508-460-9355 • Hopkinton, MA 508-435-7788
Framingham, MA 508-820-7788 • Sudbury, MA 978-443-1811 or 978-443-2000
Hudson, MA 978-562-8585 • Natick, MA 508-653-4000 • Acton, MA 978-263-6000
Question or Comments? E-Mail Jack at Battleline Pest Management
Our Practice in Pest Management Includes:
1. Inspection of premises.
2. Idenifiction of pests, pest damage or potential for pest infestation.
3. Determination of the extent of the pest problem.
4. Treatment as appropriate.
5. Evaluation of treatment.
Our Four Essential Elements Which Should Be Integrated
Into Each Specific Pest Management Situations Are:
2. Mechanical exclusion.
3. Other non-pesticide controls.
4. Application of pesticides: Effective control of certain pest problems require proper selection and
application of pesticides minimizing human exposure amd maximizing control of pests.
Battleline Pest Management is licensed by the
Massachusetts Pesticide Bureau in the following categories:
• General Pest Control (Including Carpenter Ants)
• Vertebrate Pests (Including Bats)
• Subterranean Termite Control & Injection
• Wood-Destroying Insects
• Real Estate Inspections (VA/FHA)
• Mosquito Control for Outdoor Weddings, Functions and Neighborhoods
• Bird Removal and Bird Proofing
• Flying Insect Control (Fly Systems For Food Services and Commercial Accounts)
Call And Ask ForJack - Known As The Squirrel Doctor! He Does It Right The First Time!
Jack finds the openings where those little pests are entering!
Battleline Pest Management is also a Problem and Nuisance Animal Control Office,
Licensed by the Massachusetts Fisheries and Wildlife Commission.
GREY SQUIRRELS * FLYING SQUIRRELS * SKUNKS * OPPOSSUMS BIRDS * BATS
RATS * MICE * RACCOONS * RED SQUIRRELS * CHIPMUNKS * VOLES * MOLES
Inspection, Exclusion, Pest Proofing, Removal and Repairs
Installation of Chimney Caps and Attic Vent Screening to Prevent Wildlife from Entering your Home and Business
Permanent Screening Solutions for Decks, Sheds and Slabs where Skunks, Oppossums, Rats and Raccoons may be residing. Handyman services for repairs around the house - call for a free estimate or for free advice.